I am a space scientist in the Planetary Magnetospheres Laboratory at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD.
My full CV can be found at my official NASA website.
- The Martian interaction with the solar wind
- The electromagnetic environment of the Martian ionosphere, surface, and subsurface
- Space plasma physics throughout the Solar System
- Magnetometer development
Specific research topics that I have worked on
- Low frequency plasma waves throughout the Martian magnetosphere
- Meteoric effects on the Martian ionosphere
- The possibility of magnetotellurically probing the Martian subsurface
- Analytically continuing the observed Martian crustal magnetic fields to different altitudes
- Modeling the effects of the Martian crustal fields on surface distribution of ionizing radiation
- Observing the theoretically predicted dust rings at Mars